BLAIRSVILLE, Ga – Blairsville City Council has the following items on the docket for the April 2021 meeting.
- Approve Kay Wilcox as a full-time accounting clerk
- Approve end of probation hourly rate increase for Dan Firebaugh, Assistant Airport Manager
- Approve purchase of valve actuators for WTP from Charles Finch Company – $19,506.24
- Approve FY2021-22 Georgia Department of Corrections detail contract – $50,906
- Discuss background investigation process for alcohol servers
- Approve policy for purchasing/credit cards issued to Elected Officials per OCGA §36-80-24(c)
- Approve SPLOST Consultant services with Kevin Hamby – $500/month
Also one occupational tax credit for Appalachian Hospice, LLC is set to be approved.